The qNMR Expert & Discussion Platform
The qNMR Summit 2021 (qNMR Summit 6.0) is retuning to USP in Rockville, MD, in the Fall of 2021.
The event will be held as a virtual conference via a professional web platform on October 5-7, 2021.
- The qNMR Summit 2021 will convene for 4 hours on each of the three conference days
- The time windows will differ each day to allow participation from all over the world
- Further information, registration, and conference program:
- The qNMR Summit 2021 will feature the Inaugural George Hanna Award for Advancement of Quantitative NMR.
- Hanna qNMR Award: Call for Nomincations
- Nominate a deserving individual!
- MRC article about the The George Hanna qNMR Legacy[DOI:10.1002/mrc.5099]
- Analytical Chemistry article on the qNMR Summit Proceedings and Status: an Open Access Publication about qNMR technology reported and progress made during the qNMR Summits 1.0 (2016) to 5.0 (2019) [DOI:10.1021/acs.analchem.1c02056]
- qNMR Coverpage in Analytical Chemistry 2021, Vol. 39
- The Official Synopsis of the qNMR Summit 2019 as PDF: program, transcript of all presentations, and summary of the final panel discussion of the qNMR Summit 5.0
- Please feel free to contact the organizers about your interests in presenting your work or about the conference