The qNMR Expert & Discussion Platform
qNMR Summit 2022, 2023, Etc.
Information about future qNMR Summits will be posted here in due course.
qNMR Summit 2021
The qNMR Summit 2021 (qNMR Summit 6.0) retunied to USP in Washington D.C./Rockville, MD, in the Fall of 2021.
The event was held as a virtual conference via a professional web platform on October 5-7, 2021.
- The qNMR Summit 2021 convened for 4 hours on each of the three conference days
- The time windows differed each day to allow participation from all over the world, and the conference had over 300 active participants, which was the strongest turnout of any qNMR Summit event so far.
- Further information, registration, and conference program was posted on the following pages:
- The qNMR Summit 2021 featured the Inaugural George Hanna Award for Advancement of Quantitative NMR.
- Hanna qNMR Award: Call for Nomincations
- Awardee: Dr. Bernd Diehl, Cologne, Germany
- MRC article about the The George Hanna qNMR Legacy[DOI:10.1002/mrc.5099]
- Analytical Chemistry article on the qNMR Summit Proceedings and Status: an Open Access Publication about qNMR technology reported and progress made during the qNMR Summits 1.0 (2016) to 5.0 (2019) [DOI:10.1021/acs.analchem.1c02056]
- qNMR Coverpage in Analytical Chemistry 2021, Vol. 39
- The Official Synopsis of the qNMR Summit 2019 as PDF: program, transcript of all presentations, and summary of the final panel discussion of the qNMR Summit 5.0
- Please feel free to contact the organizers about your interests in presenting your work or about the conference